5.20.2008

Flying Around

I spent some time today looking back at some of the images I took at the shorebird festival in Homer, AK and a few other places I've been this spring. These two shots of shorebirds in flight resonate with me as I reflect back on my travels. It was a busy spring full of projects, events, work and family. Always on the move, I often felt surrounded by "the buzz" as I passed through airports and worked with the crowds of nature enthusiasts at festivals.


I've been back home for about a week now, and finally feel like I've found a bit of order amidst the activity. So what's next???? Spring in Wisconsin is fantastic and I'll look forward to soaking in the sights and sounds of the migrant songbirds in the woods near my home. I think I might even be able to get in a bit of digiscoping this week as well as spending some quality time with good friends as we paddle down the Wisconsin River this weekend. But first, I'm going to get some much needed rest.....

No comments: